High Court Building
Formerly known as the Parliament for Justice, this building was constructed in 1914, before World War I. In 1962, the Government turned it into a High Court Head Office.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values