The floating Karaweik Restaurant on Kandawgyi (Royal) Lake is one of the landmarks of Yangon. This modern architecture of a mythical creature Karaweik Hall was constructed in 1972. This whole building was gilded with gold about 20 years ago. Karaweik Hall will serve lunch and dinner with Myanmar, Chinese, Eastern and Western cuisine at moderate prices. It is also an excellent idea to examine the beauty of this royal barge and the stunning view of the Shwedagon. Traditional dance performances are normally held here in the evenings.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values