St. Mary’s Cathedral
St. Mary’s Cathedral is situated on Bo Aung Kyaw Street in Botahtaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar. It was designed by Dutch architect. Construction began in 1895 and was completed in 1899. The interior of the Cathedral is richly decorated with some outstanding examples of featured exquisite stained glass windows.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values