Kyaikkasan Pagoda is located in Thingangyun Township, Yangon, Myanmar. Reputed to have been built by Sihadipa, King of Thaton, the Pagoda is enshrined with 16 hair and 32 bon relics of the Buddha.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values