Tayok Pye Temple
Tayok Pye is a large temple which is located in Minnanthu. It was built by Narathihapate (1256-1287) also known as the king who fled from the Mongolian invasion. This is the meaning of Tayok Pye in Myanmar. It is a one of the best temples decorated with beautiful stucco. People are still allowed to climb up at this temple to view the sunset of Bagan.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values