This pagoda was built by Htilominlo and stands slightly south of Thiripyitsaya. This large, bell-shaped pagoda is set on four square terraces, each fronted by a standing Buddha image in brick-and-stucco. On each side of the terraces, at the base of the pagoda, are 39 images of elephants making a total of 156 elephants.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values