Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda
Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda is located on the west of the railways compound and between wards Zay Cho and Hman Dan, there is a temple called Shwe Gu Gyi (Golden Big Cave). One contemporary inscritpiton found at the cave temple mentioned that the ruin left by King Narapati Sithu (AD 1174) was repaired by the crown Prince (Sirimahadhammabhidhaja Sihasura).
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values