Mahar Gandaryone Monastery
Mahar Gandaryone Monastery is situated in Amarapura near the famous U Bein Bridge. Mahar Ganadayon religious institute is one of the largest teaching monasteries in Myanmar. The monastery has more than 3,000 monks in different ages including some very young novices. The monastery was founded around 1914 and came to be known as a centre for monastic study and strict religious discipline. The main purpose to visit here is to watch the monks lined up along the road at 11:00am and have their main daily meal. The place is always crowded with tourists and local visitors.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values