Mahar Wai Yan Bon Thar Monastery
It was decorated with over 28,000 carved wooden figures. The museum which lies inside the monastery compound houses the most interesting collection of over 500 Buddha images as well as a library of palm leaf manuscripts known to be one of the largest and the rarest catalogues in Myanmar.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values