Pahtodawgyi Pagoda is located at the southern part of Amarapura, Myanmar. This pagoda is built by King Bagyidaw and his Queen in 1820 and completely finished after four years. The official title of the pagoda is Maha Vijayaramsi. This well preserved pagoda stood outside the old city walls. Visitors can have a beautiful view over the surrounding countryside from the terraces above the pagoda. The lower terraces have marble slabs on which scenes from the Jataka are curved. A stone inscription laid within the temple described the details for the pagoda’s history.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values