Yangon Stopover – 3 Days
Vibrant and dynamic, sweaty and steamy, reaching for the future but trapped in the past, Yangon is a fascinating introduction to Myanmar.
Tour Duration: 03 days / 02 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates.
Starts/Ends: Yangon city
Tour Type: Culture
Activity Level: Regular itinerary
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Price: Contact us
Day 01: Yangon Arrival (Meal: No)
Arrival Yangon Int'l Airport by Int'l flight. You are welcomed by our experienced guide then transfer to hotel. The rest of time is free at your leisure.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 02: Yangon (Meal: B)
Your excursion begins with a tour through Yangon’s colonial style city central. Visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda where the biggest reclining Buddha image in Myanmar (73m long) is situated; Sule Pagoda - a landmark in downtown Yangon. Continue visit Swedaw Pagoda (Buddha’s Tooth Relic), Kabar Aye (World Peace Pagoda), Buddhist Museum and Mahapasana Cave where the Buddhist Synods are held.
After a photo stop at the Karaweik Hall, a “hamsa-bird –shaped’s floating barge on Kadawgyi Lake, stroll through the Bogyoke (Scotts) market with hundreds of foods, clothes, handicrafts and gems stores, proceed to Yangon’s oldest Chinese temple and at the riverside located Botataung pagoda then visit the Shwedagon Paya - described by Somerset Maugham: "The Shwedagon rose superb, glistening with its gold, like a sudden hope in the dark night of the soul of which the mystics write, glistening against the fog and smoke of the thriving city." This massive bell-shaped stupa rises nearly 100 meters above its hill-top surroundings. Wander through this magnificent structure and its courtyards, stupas, bells, temples, and Buddha images, and see religious and secular visitors from all parts of the globe. Shwedagon has become the symbol of Myanmar.
Important notice: The famous Scott market will close every Monday and Gazette Holidays.
Day 03: Yangon Departure (Meal: B)
Breakfast at hotel then you are free time until transferred to the airport for departure flight or continue your trip with us. Trip ends.
The Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha Image
What's included ?
- 02 night hotel accommodation in twin share as noted or similar
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers mention in program
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fees for sightseeing in the program.
- Drinking water (02 bottle of mineral water per day)
- Government tax
- Service tax
What's Excluded ?
- Meals: Lunch
- Visa to Myanmar.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as porter charges, camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services are not listed in above inclusions.
You May Also Like...
Customer Type Tours
Hi Giang, We just got back from 2 weeks in Thailand and Myanmar. I just wanted to let you know that everything in Myanmar was wonderful. Your arrangements were among the best we have ever experienced on a tour. The guides were great. They met us on time at airports and were very friendly. I would especially recommend the guide in Bagan- San- who was extremely knowledgeable about the temples and history. Also, the hotels were superb- Bagan and Inle Lake were truly beautiful. I would definitely you use again if we return to Asia.
Monday, July 2, 2018
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values