Pwe Kauk Waterfalls
The Pwe Kauk Falls is a very pleasant picnic spot in Pyin Oo Lwin where many Myanmar families come for a picnic. Pwe Kauk or B.E waterfalls is also known as Hampshire Falls in British times. It is located on the way to Lashio and not too far from Pyin Oo Lwin town. There are two waterfalls in Pwe Kauk where many people swim or play in the shallow waters. There is a market besides waterfalls where you can buy local products such as wines, strawberry jams, fruits and flowers etc. Pwe Kauk stunned by it’s natural beauty and breathtaking scenery. A one hour hike from the falls there is the natural caves of U Naung Gu where several Buddhas are enshrined.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values