There are many British colonial houses and Christian churches in Pyin Oo Lwin. Most of the colonial houses are situated at the south end of the circular road.
Candacraig Hotel, originally a guest house of The Bombay Burma Trading Company, was built in 1904.
Nan Myaing Hotel, former the colonial rest house called Craddock Court.
Gandamar Myaing Hotel, formerly known as ‘Croxton’ is one of the old British mansions converted into hotel.
The original Governor’s House was built in 1903 and completely destroyed in about 1943. The impressive replica of the colonial Governor’s House can be viewd as a high class hotel at that place.
All Saints Anglican Church, founded in 1912, is one of the historical churches in Pyin Oo Lwin.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values