Shwe Gu Ni Pagoda
About 20 miles east of Monywa, there is a famous Shwe Gu Ni Pagoda dating from the 14th century. The 33 meters high Buddha Image is sticked by gold foils and the original face of Buddha Image is hardly to see because of a thick quote of gold. The pagoda festival is held in May (Myanmar month Kason) each year when the whole compound is crowded with locals.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values