It is one of the most famous pagodas in the region, located in the center of the Alaungdaw Kathapa National Park. Hundreds and thousands of pilgrims pay homage to the Pagoda annually during the dry season.
Alaungdaw Kathapa National Park
It is located in Minkin township of Sagaing Region. Established as a wildlife sanctuary in 1941 and opened as a National Park in 1984, it is the largest National Park in Myanmar.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values