Mandalay – Mingun – Sagaing – Full Day
Explore the stunning surroundings of Mandalay with our full day excursion. Visit Mingun and enjoy the slow boat trip up the Ayeyarwady River from Mandalay, offering a peaceful glimpse of everyday life in the Burmese countryside. The stupa-studded hilltops of Sagaing loom over the Ayeyarwady. With 500 stupas and innumerable monasteries, Sagaing is where Burmese Buddhists come for a break.
Trip Duration: Full day tour
Starts/Ends: Mandalay / Mandalay
Dates: No fixed departure dates.
Tour Type: Culture/ countryside
Activity Level: Regular itinerary
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Price: Contact us
Mandalay - Mingun - Sagaing - Mandalay - Full day visit
Meet our guide and driver at your hotel and drive to the jetty to join local boat trip on the Ayeyarwady River upriver to Mingun, enjoying the picturesque scenery of this river and the lifestyles of the local people, small long-tail boats, bamboo rafts, ferries carry goods up, and down the river. Arrive Mingun, visit the Mingun Bell, Mingun Bell which weighs more than 87 tons and is more than 3.7 meters tall. This is the world’s largest uncracked bell. Continue to the beautiful Hsinbyume (Ma Thein Tan) pagoda, a white-washed temple built to resemble Mount Meru. And the unfinished, mighty Mingun pagoda (built to be the world's biggest) before continuing downriver to Sagaing. Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant. Visit picturesque Sagaing, covered with 600 white-painted pagodas and monasteries, Sagaing Hill is widely regarded as the religious center of Myanmar. The hills here are dotted with numerous pagodas and monasteries. It is home to 3,000 monks and 100 meditation centers. Visit Swan Oo Pon Nya Shin and U Min Thone Sae. Continue to U Bein Bridge, 200 year-old teak bridge which was constructed of 984 teak posts that were once part of the deserted Inwa Palace. At 1.2 kilometers in length believed to be the longest teak bridge in the world. Enjoy a stroll along the bridge and the fabulous views of the surrounding farms and streams. Drive back to Mandalay. Trip ends.
What's included ?
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers mention in program
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fees for sightseeing in the program.
- Drinking water (02 bottle of mineral water per day)
- Government tax
- Service tax
What's Excluded ?
- Hotel accommodation in Mandalay.
- Visa to Myanmar
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- International airfares and International airport tax in Yangon (US$15.00 per person)
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as porter charges, camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services are not listed in above inclusions.
You May Also Like...
Customer Type Tours
Hi Giang, We just got back from 2 weeks in Thailand and Myanmar. I just wanted to let you know that everything in Myanmar was wonderful. Your arrangements were among the best we have ever experienced on a tour. The guides were great. They met us on time at airports and were very friendly. I would especially recommend the guide in Bagan- San- who was extremely knowledgeable about the temples and history. Also, the hotels were superb- Bagan and Inle Lake were truly beautiful. I would definitely you use again if we return to Asia.
Monday, July 2, 2018
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values