Feedback from Dave Watson
From: Dave Watson [mailto:d.m.watson13@…com]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 17:42 PM
To: Diu Ciao Asia Travel
Subject: My recent trip to Myanmar
Dear Ms Diu,
I am now back in the UK, after my lovely 14 night trip to Myanmar, followed by some time in Kuala Lumpur. I did not fill in the standard feedback form before I left, so I wish to give you some feedback via this email.
I would like to say how very pleased I was with all the arrangements and accommodation etc that you organised. Everything went very smoothly with all the guides being there to meet me, and the standard for 3 star hotels was excellent throughout my journey.
I had a wonderful holiday overall, and could not find any faults with the arrangements. All the 4 guides (and drivers) were excellent in their different ways, being both very accommodating of any requests and also very informative wherever we travelled. The cars used were very good, I was regularly provided with bottled water (very much appreciated), and all the lunches were carefully organised, and most enjoyable.
I thoroughly enjoyed ALL the various trips out from the hotels, and it is difficult to differentiate between them.. Not surprisingly, I particularly enjoyed being on Inle Lake, and touring around there, it was breathtaking. The guides naturally were using English as a second language, and I appreciate that it is sometimes not easy for them to explain things, but they were very good communicators, and I had a very good relationship with each of them in different ways – even though their guiding experience ranged from over 20 years to less than 1, I enjoyed being with all of them, and they each tried their best to make the tour memorable, which it certainly was for me.
Overall I had a wonderful time in Myanmar, and would thoroughly recommend your services to anyone wishing to go on a small group tour. Thank you once again for making it such a memorable holiday for me.
With very best wishes, it was a shame that we ourselves were not able to meet, but your kindness and support will be long remembered.
- Dave Watson – Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Feedback from Giuseppe Cesare Quaglietti
- Feedback from Mark Alpert
- Feedback from Ashraf Gohar
- Feedback from Zohar
- Feed back from Anna Fiszdon
- Feedback from Chandrashekar Padmalatha
- Feedback from Tomislava Savcheva
- Feedback from Bruce McIntyre
- Feedback from Chhanda Bewtra
- Feedback from Donna Daniel
- Feedback from mark holder
- Feedback from Rainer Hößelbarth
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values