Yadanar Zedi Sinmyar Shin Pagoda – Sagaing
Yadanar Zedi Sinmyar Shin Pagoda – Sagaing is situated on Shwe Bo-Monywa motor road in Sagaing. It was built by King Mohnyin of Inwa in AD 792, enshrining the five relics brought by two monks who came back from Sri Lanka. The original name was Yadana Zedi.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values