Umin Thonse Pagoda or 30 Caves Pagoda – Sagaing
Umin Thonse` Pagoda is situated on Sagaing Hills. Umin Thonse’ means 30 Caves Pagoda. It was built by venerable monk named Padugyi Thangayaza (though the date was variously given as A.D. 687, 1005,1050,1085. 45 Buddha images sit in a crescent-shaped colonnade within the pagoda.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values