Nay Pyi Taw
Nay Pyi Taw is the administrative capital of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Centrally lovated, it is 391 km from Yangon and 302 km from Mandalay, being easily accessible from all parts of the country. The environs of Nay Pyi Taw comprise (8) townships viz. Zeyar Thiri, Pohbba Thiri, Uttara Thiri, Zebu Thiri, Dekhina Thiri, Pyinmana, Lewe and Tatkone Townships. Nay Pyi Taw Airport is about 30 minutes from Nay Pyi Taw. All domestic carries operate daily flights from Nay Pyi Taw to the commercial capital, Yangon, and the cultural capital Mandalay. There are flights via Nay Pyi Taw to tourist destinations such as Bagan, Heho, Sittwe, Myitkyina, Kyaing Tong and others.
(Source: Myanmars dot net)
Ask a Question?
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values