Mingun Myanmar is a town in Sagaing Division, Myanmar, located 11 km up the Ayeyarwaddy River from Mandalay. A 45-minute boat trip to Mingun is very pleasant with plenty of life on the river to see. It is the site of two famous monuments – the Mingun Pahtodawgyi (unfinished pagoda) and the Mya Theindan Pagoda.
Ask a Question?
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values