Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda
The main pagoda in the Inle lake is called as “Phaung Daw Oo” Pagoda. There are five small Buddha images all covered with gold and difficult to make out the figures. There is an annual festival around October/November.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values