Kyaik Pun Paya
There’s something uncannily impressive about these four seated Myanmar Buddhas with regal gazes that seem to see all, about 1.5 km out of bago just off the Yangon road. Built in 1476 by Myanmar King Dhammazedi, it consists of four 30 m high sitting Myanmar Buddhas placed back to back around a huge, square pillar. According to Myanmar legend, four Mon sisters were connected with the construction of the Myanmar buddhas; it was said that if any of them should marry, one of the Myanmar buddhas would collapse. One of the four buddhas disintegrated in the 1930 earthquake, leaving only a brick outline. It has since been fully restored in Myanmar.
WHY MYANMAR TOUR WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Best customer care/policy
- Committment to Satisfaction
- Professional Consultancy
- Unrivalled values